Support for Clubs Read-Aloud Videos and Read-Aloud Live Events
During these challenging times, TriAtis wishes to support parents, teachers and children while schools and public libraries are closed as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic.
TriAtis is therefore permitting our readers to create and share story time, read-aloud videos and live events temporarily, according to the below guidelines.
• These permissions are granted only in respect of readers providing distance learning to students in a virtual club setting approved by the SCB Bookclub who wish to provide a live reading aloud experience to young people in disadvantaged regions.
• Permission is granted only for free use of the readings, and you may not charge in respect of any of the activities mentioned below without formal agreement from TriAtis.
• TriAtis grants the permissions set out below until the end of the current 2020/2021 school year.
In every case where a TriAtis Publications book is read out loud we request that the title of the book and the name of the author and/or illustrator are announced at the beginning of each read aloud video or live event.
For Teachers and Educators, Bookshops, Schools & Public Libraries – Story Time or Read Aloud Videos, You will need to buy a licence from TriAtis in order to do the below:
• Story time or classroom read-aloud videos in which a TriAtis book is read aloud (and, in the case of picture books, displayed) may be created and posted solely to closed educational platforms or to another closed network or platform where access is restricted to pupils of the teacher or educator.
• If a teacher or educator plans to share a story time video by recording a video, uploading it to a YouTube channel, and posting a link to that YouTube video inside a closed educational platform, that YouTube video must be designated as “Unlisted” (not “Public”) when uploading.
• These story time and classroom read-aloud videos may be hosted on the educational or other closed platform and/or or YouTube (as an “Unlisted” file – see above) until the end of the current school year, after which they must be deleted from the relevant platform unless this permission is extended by formal agreement with TriAtis
REQUIRED NOTIFICATIONS: TriAtis Publications requests that all educators, authors, librarians and booksellers notify us via email to info@TriAtis.Global when you purchase a book with the above intention with the following details:
• Type of Institution: school, library or bookshop
• Name and address of the school, library or bookshop
• Title, author and ISBN of the book that you wish to read
• Contact information and title (e.g. Year 4 teacher, bookseller) for the individual responsible for the reading
• The educational or social media platform on which the video or live event is to be posted or taking place
• A link to that video or live event
• In any instance of use, please cite that the content is being shared with permission of TriAtis Publications.
• These guidelines apply solely to works published by TriAtis Publications.
• Where possible, please include or mention a link for a retailer where the book has been purchased.
Permissions – Introduction
All TriAtis books are protected by copyright, and so unless otherwise stated, you are not permitted to copy or reproduce material from publications without our express permission.
If you wish to reproduce, reprint, perform or copy any part of a Bloomsbury publication, please read the following guidelines before submitting your request by email with all the information from above for your request to be processed.